Cookies policy of the PARQUE DE VALDEBEBAS COMPENSATION BOARD – valdebebasfintechdistrict.com
The domain https://www.valdebebasfintechdistrict.com/ uses automatic data collection procedures (Cookies) to collect personal information such as the type of browser or operating system, the referring page, path, ISP domain (Internet Provider), etc. in order to improve the services provided. The cookies help us to adapt this website to your personal requirements.
A “Cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer and allows us to recognize them. The set of “cookies” helps us to improve the quality of our website by enabling us to personalize each user’s navigation on our website to a certain extent. These days cookies are considered essential for the operation of the internet, providing innumerable advantages for the provision of interactive services, and they facilitate the navigation and usability of our website.
Keep in mind that cookies cannot damage your computer and that, to the contrary, the fact that they are activated helps us to identify and resolve errors and improve the navigability of our site.
Type of cookies:
More information about the different types and uses of cookies is set out below:
From the point of view of the ‘lifetime’ of a cookie (how long a cookie remains active on a computer) we can differentiate between the following types:
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so nothing is saved on the user’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyse data traffic patterns on the web. Ultimately, this makes it possible to provide a better experience by improving the content and making the website easier to use..
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent cookie has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. These are generally used to facilitate the user experience by remembering their browsing habits or, where appropriate, facilitating purchase and/or registration services.
From the point of view of the purpose of each cookie, we can differentiate between:
1. Technical Cookies: these are cookies that enable a user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist on it, including those that the publisher uses to facilitate the management and operation of the page web and enable its functions and services.
- “User input” cookies
- Authentication or user identification cookies (session only)
- User security cookies
- Media player session cookies
- Load balancing session cookies
- User interface customization cookies
- Plug-in cookies for the exchange of social content
* according to the EU Working Group of Experts, in Article 29 of its Decree 4/2012
2. Preference or customization cookies: these are cookies that allow information to be remembered so that when the user access the service it provides certain characteristics that make their experience different from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to show when the user performs a search, the appearance or the service’s content depending on the type of browser that the user is using or the region from which they are accessing the service, etc.
If it is the user chooses these characteristics themselves (for example, if they select the language of a website by clicking on the icon of the flag of the corresponding country), the cookies shall be exempted from the obligations of article 22.2 of the LSSI as this is considered to be a service that has been expressly requested by the user, as long as the cookies exclusively serve the selected purpose.
3. Analysis or measurement cookies: These are cookies that allow the person responsible for these to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impact of advertisements. The information collected through these types of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of the usage data provided by the users of the service..
4. Behavioural advertising cookies: these are cookies that store information about the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous monitoring of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on them.
Lastly, from the point of view of the purpose of the entity that manages the cookies, we can differentiate between:
1. Own cookies: these are cookies that are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain that is managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
2. Third-party cookies: these are cookies that are sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
The PARQUE DE VALDEBEBAS COMPENSATION BOARD saves all of the information collected through Cookies in a non-personalized format (IP address). This type of information obtained through Cookies will not be disclosed outside of the PARQUE DE VALDEBEBAS COMPENSATION BOARD except in those cases indicated in the section ‘Relationship and description of cookies’, nor shall they be used for unsolicited communications.
Adequate privacy – Cookie management:
If a user so wishes, the recording of cookies may be subject to their acceptance during the installation or updating of the browser used. The user may revoke their acceptance at any time through the content and privacy configuration options available in each browser. However, if the user does not allow the installation of cookies on their browser, they may be unable to access certain sections of our website.
For more information about the appropriate configuration of cookies and their activation, restriction and/or disabling options, go to the help section of your browser to find out more:
Several browsers allow you to activate a private mode in which cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on which browser you use, this private mode may have different names. Below you will find a list of the most common browsers and the different names for this “private mode”:
- Internet Explorer 8 and higher; InPrivate
- Safari 2 and higher; Private Browsing
- Opera 10.5 and higher; Private Browsing
- Firefox 3.5 and higher; Private Browsing
- Google Chrome 10 and higher; Incognito
List and description of cookies:
To learn more about Google Analytics cookies, you can visit the following page: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en .
On this website you will find information about how behavioural advertising works, information about cookies and the measures that you can take to protect your privacy on the Internet: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/es/