by virtue of the provisions of Law 34/2002, dated 11th July, regarding Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we hereby inform you:
The service provider of the website https://www.valdebebasfintechdistrict.com is the PARQUE DE VALDEBEBAS COMPENSATION BOARD with Registered Office at AVENIDA FUERZAS ARMADAS 5 (MADRID), with Tax Identification Code V84368372. The company is registered in the Registry of Collaborating Urban Entities of the Community of Madrid.
For the purposes of this document, the contact telephone number is 913430872 and the contact email is email@example.com
COMPENSATION BOARD PARQUE DE VALDEBEBAS declares that the exercise of its activity is the execution of the urban planning of the UNS.04.01 sector of the General Plan of Urban Development of Madrid of 1997 modified by Agreement of the Governing Council of the Community of Madrid of May 22 2003.
PARQUE DE VALDEBEBAS COMPENSATION BOARD declares that the exercise of its activity is the execution of the urban planning of the Special Planning Area 16.11 “Ciudad Aeroportuaria Parque de Valdebebas” (former UNS Sector 4.01) of Madrid’s 1997 General Urban Organization Plan, amended by a resolution passed by the Governing Council of the Community of Madrid on 1st August 2013, the latter being a corporate entity of Public Law, with its own legal personality and full capacity to act from the time of its administrative registration in the Registry of Collaborating Urban Entities of the Community of Madrid on 16th November 2005 on folio 44 of book 39, with registration number 1.121.
This Legal Notice regulates the use of this domain.
On the other hand, the PARQUE DE VALDEBEBAS COMPENSATION BOARD hereby advises you that both the contents and services of this website and the conditions of use may be changed without any prior notification being given.
2. General Conditions of Use.
Users undertake to provide truthful, accurate and complete information about their identity in the sections in which it is necessary to register in order to gain access. They also undertake to maintain any personal data that is provided to the owner of the domain up to date and they shall be solely responsible for any falsehoods or inaccuracies that result from their failure to do so.
If the user is a minor, they must obtain the permission of their parents, guardians or legal representatives in order to access the services provided. PARQUE DE VALDEBEBAS COMPENSATION BOARD may not be held liable in the event that the information provided is inaccurate or false.
The “portal” may only be used for legal purposes and the user therefore undertakes to make a lawful and honest use of the portal that is in line with these General Conditions of Use and not to use the services of the “portal” to carry out any activities that violate Spanish legislation, morality or public order, with the user taking full responsibility before the domain’s owner and any third parties for any damages and losses that may arise from illegal or prohibited practices, including but not limited to:
– Carrying out any manipulation or alteration of this page without prior consent from the domain’s owner, in which case the domain owner shall not accept any responsibility for the results of this manipulation or alteration by third parties.
– Carrying out any act that could damage, disable, overload or negatively affect the Portal and the services and/or prevent its normal use by Users
– Introducing and/or using computer programs, data, defective files, viruses, malicious code, computer or telecommunications equipment or any other type of equipment that could cause damage to the Portal, any of the services, or any assets (physical or data) of the domain owner’s IT systems
– Violating the rights of third parties to privacy, their own image, data protection, secrecy in communications, intellectual or industrial property.
– Hiding and falsifying the origin of emails
– Using false identities or supplanting the identity of others during the use of the Portal or during the use of any of the services
– Reproducing, distributing, modifying or copying the content of this page without the authorization of the domain owner or without legal authorization.
– Transmitting the User names and passwords to unauthorized third parties
In general, the domain’s owner may not be held responsible for damages of any kind that may arise from the use of this website, as well as any damages derived from the infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights by users and/or the lack of veracity, accuracy or timeliness of its contents, nor may it be held responsible for the interruption of the service, inadequate operation or any inability to access the service.
The domain’s owner may not be held responsible for any damages caused by the presence of viruses or any other harmful software that could cause alterations to the User’s computer system.
The elements of the website, including but not limited to its programming, designs, logos, text and/or graphics are the property of the service provider or, where appropriate, have a license or express authorization from the authors.
Regardless of the purpose for which they are intended, their total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and commercialization always requires the prior written authorization of the domain owner.
The user undertakes not to carry out any act that violates the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The service provider expressly authorizes third parties to redirect directly to specific contents of the website, which must in all cases redirect to the service provider’s main website.
4. Data protection
You can consult our policy on the protection of personal data in the following section
5. Applicable legislation
These Conditions shall be governed at all times by the provisions of Spanish law.